Campaign Rules for SGA and Class Office Elections
1. Campaign spending: No more than $100. This includes donations. (The value of your campaign materials is limited to $100.)
2. Signs may be hung on the walls with painter’s tape only.Please do not hang signs on the front entrance doors.
3. Do not use stickers or sticker labels! These end up on lockers, books and the floor.
4. You may hand out small signs, flyers or name cards instead.
5. Nothing may be written or displayed that is vulgar, sexually indicative or that would hurt anyone else. (This includes pictures.) Keep it clean!
6. Do not destroy or remove another candidate’s signs! You will be disqualified if this happens.
7. Help keep the halls clean. Please pick up any signs or name cards, etc. if they fall and dispose of them.
8. You are responsible for removing and disposing of your materials after the election. If you want to keep your signs then you need to get them before they are removed by the custodians.
9. Do not give out suckers, gum, food or candy.
10. If you have a question about something you would like to hand out, please ask Mrs. Fry first!
- The campaign will begin on Tuesday, August 18, 2015.
- Student voting will take place on Wednesday, August 19, 2015.
- If a run-off is necessary, it will be held on Thursday, August 20, 2015
Good luck to all of you!